Nitrogen oxygen sensor is a "sharp weapon" to detect exhaust emissions
Date: 2021-03-09 Clicks: 360
The nitrogen-oxygen sensor consists of a sensor probe and an electrical control unit, which are connected by a harness to measure the concentration of nitrogen oxides and oxygen in the exhaust. It can be used in the SCR system of diesel engines to realize the closed-loop control of nitrogen oxides, or the on-board diagnosis of gasoline and diesel engines (OBD).
The sensor probe is a ceramic chip made of oxygen-sensitive ceramic materials assembled in a metal shell. When applied in practice, the probe is installed in the exhaust pipe of the car and the ceramic chip feeds the concentration value of the exhaust into the electrical control unit in the form of voltage. The electrical control unit controls the heating temperature of the sensor probe, and after a series of signal adjustments, the nitrogen oxide concentration in the pump is determined. The electrical control unit communicates through the CAN bus and sends the measured gas values to the automobile general control center (ECU) in real-time to provide the basis for SCR injection to reduce NOx emissions.
- Stock goods:Brand new F90000285 walbro type 525LPH racing fuel pump
- Fault Tree Analysis For Automotive Performance Fuel Pump Circuit Fault Determination
- Get ready for Black Friday
- Working principle and structure of VVT system
- High Recommend Daewoo Cielo Corsa Fuel Injector （Inyector de combustible） 17103677/ICD00110/17108045/17109450